Friday, September 30, 2011

Reader Submissions 5

What makes you think that being 17 minutes late is acceptable?  Yes you are my last client of the evening, but you are delaying my trip home by 17 minutes and I have a 40 minute drive home.  You are new to our salon.  This is NOT acceptable.

Dear Obsessive Boyfriend:  If you wanted your girl to have a style/color of nails that you saw at another salon, why didn't you book her an appointment with that salon?  Also, why are you telling this grown woman how to have her nails done?

Dear Submissive Girlfriend:  Don't you have a brain to think for yourself?  Can't you make your own decisions?  Why are you letting a bully tell you what to do on your nails.  If he is this obsessive with your nails I can't imagine how he is with the more important things in life.  Are you sure you want to marry this guy?

Seriously, if you call a salon and expect to get an appointment, the same day and at the exact time you want (usually 5:00), don't you just wonder WHY that appointment is available?  Any good nail tech will be booked that time and if they did get a cancellation, it is usually scooped up immediately.  Is your procrastination really worth going to someone who isn't busy for obvious reasons?  I pity your nails.

So, you have been planning this wedding for how long?  You've had your dress for how long?  The hall?  The cake?  The flowers?  Your hair appointment?  You just figured you would call two days before your wedding and get an appointment for you and your seven bridesmaids????!?  You, my dear, are on crack.

I love this blog.  I actually keep a little notepad now and write down all the things I really wanted to say in the salon, all day long.  This is so helpful and it is nice to see that others experience the same things!  Thanks Nancy!!!  You rock!

If your kids put paper towels in the toilet again, you are plunging it.

Seriously????  It takes you ten nails, two coats to finally realize you don't like the color?  Ughhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!

It's just nail polish.  There's no crying over nails, people!

You've been sitting there for 15 minutes, I've asked you three times if you have looked to see what color you want.  Why is it now 10 minutes into your appointment, 25 minutes since you've walked in the door and you still can't decide what you want????

It's one nail appointment.  Is it necessary for mom, grandma, three brothers and a BFF to come with you?  We don't have room for all of these people!

For the love of God!!!  Put your cell phone down!  Also, I love the fact that there is pocket lint all over your gel nails from you digging into your pocket to get that damn phone.

I am sorry you had to go three weeks between fills due to your schedule.  I don't appreciate you trying to "Help" my by filing the regrowth area.  You now have rings of fire that I DID NOT DO!  OMG!!!  I just want  to slap you right now!

No comments: