Friday, October 21, 2011

Follower Friday – Reader Submissions 7

You are a grown woman, who works in a professional position, with a lot of responsibility.  Why, oh why, must I call and remind you of each and every appointment you have.  Do all of your business partners have to do that too?  I even give you a little card each time with the day, date and time on it.  Put that in your schedule on your tablet and set an alarm for cripes sakes.

No, it is not okay if you are going to be 15 minutes late, so when you come in only 5 minutes late, please know what the hell you want on your nails because I don't have time to sit and let you wast 10 more minutes picking out what you want.  COME EARLY TO CHOOSE.

Dear New Girl at the salon:  You are never going to get better unless you practice.  Skills don't just magically appear, you need to hone them.

Why to people think we want to sell their crap in our salons.  I can understand if you are a client and have something wonderful that you make, but random men coming in with stuff is just not going to happen.

Oh here, let me squirt some hand sanitizer on your wrist, where you just wiped your runny nose for the 10th time.  Gross.

You have a coupon for a free service that we donated for a charity event.  It's FREE, why the hell are you wanting more and more and more from us?  GO AWAY.

If you have to reschedule an appointment more than three times, maybe you need to consider going to a walk-in only type of salon.

We are not open on Mondays.  We are not open on Mondays.  We are not open on Mondays, will you please quit asking for an appointment on Mondays.

I just love when people ruin something and just leave it without trying to fix it or at least letting me know what happened so that "I" can fix it.  You need to have respect for your workplace.

Dear Trainee:  Please listen.  I have literally been telling you the same things over and over and over for months.  If you don't start listening, I am sorry to say, you are going to be gone, really soon.

We have over 200 colors to choose from and you can't find the one you want?

WIPE YOUR FEET!  I am sick to death of muddy footprints on the carpet.  What the hell does your house look like?

What part of I am busy with a client do you not seem to grasp?  I can't just stop doing her service to listen to your sales pitch.

I'm sorry, what part of Nail Salon makes you think I can trim your beard?

Sorry, we don't use credo blades, they are illegal.  I am sorry that your last tech used one on you and you liked it, go back to her so when you loose your foot some day, you can sue her.

No comments: