Monday, October 31, 2011

Competition Scandals Continue

I knew something was up.  The hairs on my arms have been raised for over a week now, I just couldn't put my finger on it.  Slowly, this is all starting to come out.  I previously touched on the Nailympics in Long Beach in a previous post.  Sadly, this would be the last time most would see the legendary Tom Holcomb, as he passed away on October 28.  I considered removing my past post, out of respect for Tom, but decided not to, for some reason.  I am glad I didn't, because I think it will help to document the events that happened.

This morning I saw this post by Rich Pun.


As you can see from this post, Rich alludes that something was up in Long Beach.  Dirty little secrets ALWAYS have a way of coming out.  It's just a matter of time.

Sadly, we will not have the opportunity to see Tom take the nail industry back. We will not be able to see him shut his doubters up.  We have lost a great man.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Go back to TH's page and see WHO posted a line. What a hypocrite she is. And what is with the pissing contest?

Anonymous said...

And after reading someone else's blog, I think if she had an ounce of decency, she'd delete her thread about Tom. Show him some respect. She obviously felt threatened by him in the competition world or she wouldn't have gone out of her way to point fingers. He was an icon in this industry no matter what she wrote about him and he will be forever remembered by all who knew him or knew of him.