Friday, January 13, 2012

Follower Friday - Reader Submissions 11

Newborns do not need an appointment for a mani/pedi.  EVER.

Why must smokers litter our parking lot with their cigarette butts?  Why can't they use the container, provided to them for that purpose?

Sticking your fingers, into your mouth, right before I put gel on them contaminates them.  Do you really think that it's a good idea to do that?

I am sick and tired of people calling at the last minute to say that they can't come to their appointment.  Did they just find out about the scheduling conflict?  I don't think so.  People are rude.

Just Sayin' - Every time you use that phrase, I want to hit you.  In the head.  With a 2 x 4.  Just Sayin' ;o)

Passive aggressive people, especially on Facebook, piss me off.  You really got some Cyber Balls.  I bet you are a coward in real life.

Pay your rent on time, pay your rent on time, pay your rent on time.  PLEASE.  I have bills too!

People need to concern themselves with their own life and their own businesses and stay out of others lives and businesses.  If they put as much energy into their business as they do in meddling, they would have a salon that didn't warrant worrying what others are doing.


I really hope you don't get a lot of these everyday cause I need help :)! I am a newly licensed nail tech. I do acrylics but I want to master nails!  I want to learn gel, and shellac.  Where can I get info (besides you tube) that do tutorials, nail shows or classes, or ways to help me build clientele ( I currently am doing booth rental  and it is killing me) I don't have any clientele yet except the people I work with! Do you know of any classes near Norfolk, VA.   Sincerely,  Confused  Newbie!!

No comments: