Saturday, January 28, 2012

It's Show Season!!

I've been a little MIA for awhile.  Truth is, I've been working by behind off so that I can take some time off to attend one of the largest beauty shows of the year.  Actually, it is the kick off to show season.  Yes, that's right, I am going to be at ISSE Long Beach!

Actually, I am already here.  I arrived Thursday evening so that I could attend a class before the show.  The show begins at 1:00 today and continues through Monday.

I've already started compiling a list for a "Thing's I've always wanted to say at a Beauty Show".  I am sure those of you, who attend big shows will totally relate to most of them.

If you are going to be at the ISSE Long Beach show.  Look for me!  MEOW!!!

--Nancy

1 comment:

Jaime Schrabeck, Ph.D. said...

What Not to Wear could find at least a season's worth of participants at any beauty show.