Wednesday, January 11, 2012

My Honest Feedback

I recieved an email from a reader:

"Are you going to post any honest updates about the Lomasi Gel Line? I don't "want" to feel like I have to call Habib and I don't appreciate the secrecy around things...but my curiosity is killin' me! Sigh."
It seems as though Young Nails way to handle this is for you to call and talk directly to the CEO, Habib.  They will not be issuing a statement, they will not be answering the numerous questions on their Facebook Page and it seems they are not answering emails about this, just asking people to "Call Habib"

It is obvious that a great majority do NOT want to "Call Habib".  They want their questions answered and addressed without having to sit down, call someone and be told he's on another call and then wait for a return call.  Props to the guy, though, to be able to sit and talk to his customers, all day long.  It has to be exhausting, especially considering the subject.

So, I took a closer look at the whole thing, as requested.  I am still not upset about this.  DIY'ers don't concern me.  I think I agree with the statement above that the whole secrecy thing is annoying.  

BUT there is only one thing that kind of ticks me off.  The names.  Why do we, the professionals, get such stupid, generic names like Green 101 and Blue 101 and the consumer gets LANDSCAPE and ISPIRE for the exact same colors.   THAT is what ticks me off about the whole thing!

So, if you still have concerns about Young Nails selling a soak off gel polish kit to the general public, under the name Lomasi Mani Pedi, then give Habib a call at 1-800-777-9170.  Please be sure to let us know what you think of his response.


--Nancy

No comments: