Saturday, December 10, 2011

Maggie's a Fan - The Feeling's Mutual!

I noticed a lot of people being referred to this blog from a Nails Magazine link, so I did a little research.  It seems that Maggie Franklin, Nail Tech Extraordinaire and blogger/author of "Maggie Rants and Raves", a Nails Magazine Blog, has a blog post about this blog.  Thank you, Maggie!!!

I have been a follower of your blog for some time now and I must admit, your blog pretty much gave me the idea to do this blog.  I would love to comment on your post, however, since blogs and such can see IP origination, an approximate location could blow my anonymous status.   

For what it's worth, I have never had the opportunity, but you bet your sweet ass when I do, I will most definitely sit with you and have lunch with you.  Anonymously, of course!

--Nancy

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thankyou Nancy! I only wish I'd found this blog sooner, it's been a great read these past couple days since I did find it.

Well, all except the highschool stuff, but let's hope that's behind her/you now and we can all be grown ups and enjoy your blog as it was intended, as an ANONYMOUS venting-about-everything-related-to-this-business forum.

I must say that I wish you were my boss, if I could have found someone like you to work for/with, I never would have retired, sigh. Please keep it up, it does my bloodpressure good ;D

Maggie said...

Thanks Nancy! It's my pleasure to do my part to give your blog as much publicity as possible! I think it's an absolutely asset to the biz!

Of course, now everytime I have lunch with someone I'm gonna be eyeing them suspiciously!