Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Don't Feed the TROLL

Well, it seems that we've attracted a Troll.  Here's the Urban Dictionary definition of a TROLL
One who posts a deliberately provocative message to a newsgroup ormessage board with the intention of causing maximum disruption and argument
I think we can add blogs to this list.  In the past few weeks, I've had my writing criticized.  I've been told that I hate my job, I hate my clients, I hate my potential clients, I hate my co-workers, I hate life.  Blah, Blah, Blah.  Can you imagine what they would say or do IF THEY KNEW WHO I WAS?  I would be the next public sacrifice to the Nail Gods.

I have two words for our little troll.  FUCK YOU.  I will not respond to any of your posts.  I will not let you bait me.  I am providing a service, which is a way for professionals to vent in an environment that judgmental bitches, like yourself, can't look down on you, rub our noses in our own insecurities and publicly make fun of us.  YOU are the reason why we have to have a website like this.

I must be doing something right, because I have brought it out in you.  Maybe you read a little truth in these posts.  Maybe you are guilty of a lot of things that I, and others, post.  Yes, that's right, I post a lot of things for other people.  If the post is from me, I sign it.  If it's not, I let the author sign as they wish.

If I was to guess, our Troll is someone who either works alone, because no one will work with them OR they are someone who isn't even working in the business any longer.  They have failed.  They are now on a mission to make everyone miserable, because nothing makes them feel better than making someone else feel worse than YOU do.  Well, it's not gonna happen.

I am a very happy person.  I am very successful.  I have a lot of close friends, a loving family and most importantly, a clear conscience.  I don't lie.  I don't mislead.  I don't pick fights.  I just tell it like it is.  If you think otherwise, what do I care?  I don't.

So I am asking all of you readers - "Do not feed the Troll".  If you don't feed it, it will go away.

--Nancy

7 comments:

Suki said...

LOVE IT...

Anonymous said...

Love the red printing! Wish I had the junk to say those words more often and to more people! Great job just putting all this out there!

Madge said...

High 5 Sister!

Anonymous said...

Ohhhhh noooooo how will I ever grow to be big and strong like negative nancy if I don't eat?

Maggie said...

Sorry Nancy, but I've got a reputation to uphold-- everyone KNOWS I love a good flame war! So, Here little troll-y troll-y... I've got some bacon for you.

Troll said...

Ahh, Maggie, trolls don't eat bacon. We eat cry babies and sniveling snobs. We especially love to eat the kind that throw tantrums about a single word correction. Nom Nom Nom this place could feed me for life. I in turn have 3 words for NN who kindly keeps bringing me up The Truth Hurts. And another 3 for the hell of it, Fuck You Back.

Anonymous said...

This whole Blog post is feeding it, to truly kill a troll you bypass their antivirus and destroy their computer entirely. This is the only effective method of killing a troll. Seeing as how most of these "trolls" now a days cannot even figure out how DOS works they tend to not know how to cure a simple worm, once their firewalls crumbles. But seeing as how that would be bending the law a little too much I would never enforce or condone this course of action. Thank you for reading

-oldfag