Friday, February 24, 2012

Reader Submissions 14

oh oh oh I have one.... no you can not buy a jar of the acrylic powder(custom blended colour that I made up because you didn't like any of the existing 5 colour options for your nail bed) from me so that if you go to another tech you will have the colour you love.  I'm not the only one who has noticed your negative attitude about everything either- we've had clients ask not to be booked in for their hair or nail appointments when you are in for an appointment because your moaning gave them a headache.  Yes I realise I am moaning now but I'm about to go to work to do your nails, then a deluxe pedi and then your waxing- I have you for the next 2-3 hours *shudders* 

So it's okay for you to move your appointment around constantly, but it's not okay for me to be sick and have to stay home in bed?

Please quit bathing in your perfume.  You smell like a French whore and you make everyone in the salon sick when you come in.

Flush the toilet.  You are not five.

When a client comes in and is totally going on and on about how horrible their last salon was, it makes me want to never rebook them because it's just a matter of time before I am the subject of that same story.

If you have been to four different salons and had problems with your nails, what makes you think I have a magic wand to make things successful?  After FIVE different techs work on you, it is obvious that YOU are the problem.

I cringe when I hear my co-worker ask "Do you want change back?"  Never ask for a tip.  Just give the person their change and let them give you a tip if they want to.  Worse is when she takes a credit card and asks "Do you want to put a tip on here?"   There are much better ways to handle these things.

Pretend manicurists are really starting to piss me off.

Hey crazy, take your crazy and find someone else to put up with your crazy.

Manufacturers - You REALLY need to make your items acetone resistant!  We use acetone for crying out loud.  I am sick to death of paying top dollar for your stuff only to have it ruined by a tech that is sloppy with her acetone.

Thank you big, expensive, nail manufacturer for charging me an arm and a leg for a brush, that all of the hairs fall out and then tell me that I didn't take care of it right.  I've been doing nails for 10 years and never had a problem with a brush like this.


No comments: