Friday, February 3, 2012

Follower Friday - Reader Submissions 12

You are one of two clients, who still wear polish.  I don’t want to hear how your sister’s polish lasts forever, she is wearing gel polish, which you refuse to use.  Go take the walk of shame to the back of the salon, where the polish is.

One day, I am going to go and use the stylist’s hair scissors to open a package.  That will serve them right.  Maybe they will respect my tools then.

What the hell kind of names are Red 101 and Blue 102?  Did your creative department quit on you?

Dear Client:  We have been hearing about your marital troubles for over a year now.  If you aren’t going to leave him, we really don’t have the patience to be sympathetic any longer.

I am so sick and tired of the hairdressers in my salon getting their nails done at the chop shops.  That doesn’t promote me at all.  I am going to get my hair done at SuperCuts from now on.

So, it was a mutual agreement?  They didn’t fire you?  Right…….

1990 called and they want your nails back.

Why do so many people waste time trying to recreate things.  Why not just use what you already have available to you?

I have seen ridiculous statements made by both political sides.  I am sick of reading it.  You people are ridiculous if you 100 percent believe the side that you back.

Sometimes, it takes all I can do, to not reach out and smack you in the head.  You annoy me. 

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I always love trying to solve the puzzle of who belongs to these blind items. I've solved one for sure and I gotta say, well-said. :P

Anonymous said...

oh oh oh I have one.... no you can not buy a jar of the acrylic powder(custom blended colour that I made up because you didn't like any of the existing 5 colour options for your nail bed) from me so that if you go to another tech you will have the colour you love.
I'm not the only one who has noticed your negative attitude about everything either- we've had clients ask not to be booked in for their hair or nail appointments when you are in for an appointment because your moaning gave them a headache.
Yes I realise I am moaning now but I'm about to go to work to do your nails, then a deluxe pedi and then your waxing- I have you for the next 2-3 hours *shudders*