Friday, August 26, 2011

Follower Friday – Reader Submissions 1

We asked you to email us at nailtechtalk@yahoo.com with anything you would like to say anonymously.  Well you sure did!  Keep them coming!!

Co-worker-If I wanted to work around children I would have opened a damn daycare! Don't bring your kids to work!!!  - KW

Dear Employee – Please return your phone messages the day that you get them.  If you get one on Saturday morning that you do not return until Tuesday evening, don’t be surprised if you have lost that client.  – Fed up Boss

You want an appointment tomorrow at 5:00?  Well I want my ass to be small by then too and you see how that’s working out for me!  - WTF in Ohio

What part of WE ARE FULLY BOOKED do you not understand?  Would you like for me to kick someone out of my chair to accommodate you?  Better yet, let me go stand in the corner and magically crap out an appointment for you. – UNREAL in VA

Are you bleeding to death and this is the only number you can call for help, because that is the only reason we can come up with as to why you have called and hung up on voice mail ELEVEN times! – The PP

Hey you, yes you, all that glitter you are just throwing around……every little speck of it………….”I” have to clean up.  Stop it!!!  - The Janitor

I am so sorry that my vacation is an inconvenience to you, I guess you forgot about how YOUR vacation was not an inconvenience to me when I came in on MY DAY OFF to do your nails so that you could look great on your cruise!  - SHOCKED in CT

New Salon Policy – If you are going to bitch, moan and complain about something, you are no longer allowed to do so UNLESS you provide a solution to what you are bitching, moaning and complaining about.  – Sick of hearing it!

Yes, random man who is in the salon, we know it smells in here.  It is a nail salon, it smells like nail polish, just like a flower shop smells like flowers and a gas station smells like gas.  So, what’s your point? – Men are Stupid

Dear Client:  Please stop bringing me the awful pictures of nail art that you find on the internet.  Please allow me to be creative and create something amazing on your nails. – Sick of you wanting the Asian “whispies” design.

Hey rival copycat salon, “You’re Welcome” for all of the new business you are getting since we are booked solid and can’t take any more clients.  How’s it feel knowing you are second choice?  - The Divas

How much does it suck when you are brought a photo of our salon’s work for you to recreate.  I guess your clients have no faith in your work and I wonder what they think of the end result when you try to recreate it. – Ticked in TN

No comments: