Friday, February 17, 2012

Reader Submissions 13

You are not all that.  You may think you are, but you are not.  Anyone can be anyone they want online and it is clear that you are not what you think you are.  So take your holier than thou attitude and shove it up your ass.  Go do some nails and quit trying to tell people what to do all of the time.  Maybe if you were busier at your nail table you wouldn’t have all this extra time to be all up in everyone else’s business. 

Why do my client’s misbehave when I am off sick and one of the other girls in the salon does their nails?  They wouldn’t come in 30 minutes late with me and expect me to do their nails, why do they expect others?  I am ticked.

How many family emergencies before you finally say to someone that this is too many, you need to pay the late cancellation fee.  They find out that emergencies give you slack so they use that each and every time.

Why don’t nail companies answer their emails?

Hey OPI, your Gel Color sucks ass.  Just like your polish did.  I can’t believe people buy this crap.

Some people need to take their nose out of the air.  We all wipe our butts the same way.  You are not better than me.

I am sickened by how many people think that they can eat at their nail appointment.

Thank you to the inconsiderate jerk who shared their sickness with me.  We don’t get sickdays when we are self-employed.  Next time, reschedule your appointment when you are sick.

Too many people lie to your face.  Why can’t you just admit you did something wrong.  It will gain you more respect, admitting it, than you do by lying to cover it up.

I’m sorry, I know it’s trendy, but putting nail foil on your lips makes you look trashy and like you are trying too hard.  It’s NAIL FOIL that you can get for $1 at Dollar Nail Art! 

Please remove your 999 bottles of juice, that are half filled in the salon fridge.  It’s a shame when we can’t put anything in there because you have a years supply of daily bottles in there.  Other people work here too.

If you can’t afford your nail appointment, don’t make one.  NO we can’t do your nails today and have you pay next week.  Also, don’t tell us this after we have finished your service.  Please do not call to rebook.


2 comments:

Unknown said...

Well d*amn-always interesting to play the guessing game when you put up new entries.

Yvonne Perkins said...

lol....more things for me to put in my policies.....no cell phones,,,no extra ppl hanging out with you....definitely no eating while I'm working on you, stay home when you are sick....these things are all common sense but if you don't write in in your policies and go over them with new clients they act like you're being a bitch when you call them on it.....our job is not as easy as some think.....thanks for pointing out some of the pain in our ass situations....I have been out of the nail world for over 15 yr and I can't believe all the changes that have happened...Have a Nailtastic Day!